I am an experienced trainer, coach and people manager and have been helping people to develop since the late 1980’s. My personal journey led, it seems almost naturally, to me to becoming a Springboard trainer. I have lived and learned, struggled and aspired to achieve things that I could never have even dreamed about when I decided I’d better get some typing qualifications at the age of 35!
I have a broad background with experience in youth and adult training, local government, the private sector, community, further and higher education. Working as a staff developer in a Russell Group University I led on all aspects of staff development from strategy to implementation, delivery and review. 29 years down the line I elected to direct my energies into setting up as a freelance Consultant. As an associate of Morgan Duell www.morganduell.co.uk I offer bespoke leadership, management and personal effectiveness workshops and programmes, facilitation, coaching and organisational development consultancy.
Along the way, I have gained a Masters in Human Resource Development, a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, Certificate in Education and a range of NVQ Awards associated with training and development. There is definitely a theme going on here! It hasn’t been all work and no play though, my secret ambition was to learn to ride a motor bike, which I did at the age of 40 – aspirations become real when you take the small, practical, realistic steps that will move you in the direction you want to go! I have become a great believer in the power of taking control of one’s own development and this has also led to me becoming an International Coach Federation Certified Coach and Thinking Environment Partner. I am licensed to use a number of psychometric and behavioural profiling tools – self-awareness is key to personal and professional development. I find immense personal satisfaction in training, guiding, coaching and mentoring others as they work through personal or professional transitions.
I was privileged to have been encouraged to become a licensed internal Springboard trainer and have been consistently amazed by how much women achieve when they have the space to focus on themselves. I have seen that Springboard is genuinely life-changing for many women – small or big, the changes they cite are real..
- I have found this enlightening and so helpful, gained focus in my life and work life
- I couldn’t have got my promotion without Springboard
- A brilliant, life changing course – a must
- This really helped me to take control of my life both at work and at home
- I have made some fantastic connections and really feel like my assertiveness and confidence has improved dramatically. I just wish it lasted longer!! Thank you
- After 20 years in the academic world, across different institutions and several CPD courses/workshops this has been by FAR THE BEST! THANK YOU. So useful. (Academic)
- I feel revitalised with more energy appetite for innovation, change and creativity, which is more satisfying for me as well as more productive. (Academic)I am based in the South but will travel in the UK (and quite possibly abroad if asked!) to deliver Springboard within organisations.
If you would like to find out more about Springboard and what it offers, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 07920 064996 to speak with me directly. I’d love to hear from you.
Don’t miss out on the latest news and courses from
Developing People, Transforming Lives