Organisational culture is determined by the quality of the leadership team. As businesses grow, there is a risk of losing those key skills, abilities and values within.
The relationship between diversity, culture and business performance persists. There is a statistically significant correlation between a more diverse leadership team and performance. By supporting senior management through their growth and development, we can ensure a more diverse and cultural aware business.
The Springboard Consultancy recognise that: –
- Peoples behaviours are essential to effective leadership.
- Culture is a mix of values, beliefs and behaviours to shape how the real work gets done.
- Maximising individual strengths can result in increased performance.
- It is a leader’s duty to uphold the values of the beliefs of the organisation through their actions and decisions. This enables the execution of the strategy.
- A leader needs to fit with the culture and model desired behaviours
- A leader needs to understand his or her fit with the culture and use this awareness to derive positive change.
- Connect with employees’ hearts and minds, aligning to a common purpose.
- Every employee deserves the opportunity to progress and fulfil their potential in their chosen field, regardless of their background.
- Employers need to create more opportunities.
Personal development is a building platform on which to layer your management skills by: –
- Increasing self-awareness, based on values, beliefs and purpose.
- Strengthening leadership attributes.
- Looking innovatively into the future.
- Identifying new ways of mutual collaboration.
- Creating a shared vision.
- Inspiring all staff to be passionate about their work.
- Maximising staff performance to their full potential.
- Embedding behaviours so they are aligned with their culture and values
- Clearer decision making.
- Prioritising focus to move in the direction you want to move in.
- Increasing clarity.
- Increasing resilience.
- Creating a more fulfilled, effective work relationship with support networks.
Our Consultants will work with your organisation and create a survey which will ask you to reflect on your current organisational leadership and culture. The questionnaires will then be analysed, and the results will be put into a report. This will be used to shape the programme content and the capability framework.
The Programme will consist of a number of modules to cover the outcomes shaped by the survey and the interview results. We will be-spoke all the leadership programme materials to your organisations requirements which will ensure maximum impact of learning and development.
Modules can include:-
- Organisational strategy.
- Organisational change.
- Organisational culture.
- Creating a shared culture.
- Leading individuals.
The programme will also: –
- Give time to reflect and share.
- Help set achievable goals for now and the future.
- Celebrate diversity and how to overcome prejudice.
- Take like-minding individuals on a transformational journey.
- Positively help your organisation change and reshape.
- Develop thoughts and ideas to specific objectives and present a strategy to achieve them.
- Look at your relationships and choose how you build on then and divide time amongst them.
- Recognise what you have achieved already and build on that good foundation.
- Explore how you think and the tools you can use to become more effective.