The Springboard Consultancy believes that the transformation of an organisation starts with those who are at the heart of the business – the people.
We can support and help build your organisation by driving your equality, diversity and inclusion agenda with a suite of solutions helping you advance you agenda:
- Building an inclusive cultural
- The gender pay gap
- Improving the representation of minorities in and throughout the workplace including BAME and disability and LGBT+
- Reintroduction of talent by helping returners back into the workplace after a career break.
- Attracting new talent
- Cross skilling of your workforce therefore improving retention
- Re-motivation of your workforce facing change fatigue
- Leading people different to yourself
Individual long-term change has the potential to transform your organisation and boost your bottom line. We have a proven track record of working with organisations to create added value and achieve higher performance within your workforce. Effective team building, employees that can bring their entire self to work, increased resilience and an ability to cope with change will show you real impact.
MORE DIVERSE TEAM EQUALS A MORE PRODUCTIVE AND CREATIVE TEAM!
Working in over 48 countries, we have helped more than 250,000 individuals identify practical, realistic goals that has helped spark fresh attitudes and introduced new skills.
Individual long-term change has the potential to transform your organisation and boost your bottom line.
Selection of our UK clients
Selection of our Global clients
- Armed Forces Hospital – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation, Sydney
- Brisbane City Council – Australia
- Education Centre – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz & His Companions Foundation for the Gifted – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz Medical City – Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- King Abdulaziz University – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Nation Publications – Malawi
- Nermin Arkubi Establishment – Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- New South Wales Department of Natural Resources – Australia
- Saudi Aramco Oil Company – Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
- SCOPE – India
- Siena College – New York, USA
- St Bede’s College – India
- World Health Organisation – India
- Oredo – Oman
- Regie Libaniase Des Tabacs and Tombacs
- MEDA – Libya
- UNDP – Libya
- UN – Yemen
- British Council
- Kyoto University Japan
- Deloitte France